- Does Empire Resorts, Inc. offer a direct purchase program?
- No. However Empire Resorts, Inc.'s stock may be purchased from any brokerage firm, including discount or online brokerage services.
- What exchange does Empire Resorts, Inc.'s stock trade on?
- Empire Resorts, Inc.'s common shares trade on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "NYNY."
- What is Empire Resorts, Inc.'s CUSIP number?
- When was Empire Resorts, Inc. incorporated?
- The company filed a certificate of amendment to its certificate of incorporation on May 15, 2003 changing its name to Empire Resorts, Inc. effective as of May 21, 2003.
- Does Empire Resorts, Inc. pay a cash dividend?
- Empire Resorts, Inc. does not currently pay dividends on its common stock.
- Who is Empire Resorts, Inc.'s transfer agent? When should I contact them?
- Empire Resorts, Inc.'s transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer and Trust Company. Investors should contact Continental Stock Transfer and Trust Company in the event of a name change, a change of address or if their stock certificate has been lost or stolen. You can contact them by:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 212.509.4000 ext. 206 Address: Continental Stock Transfer and Trust Company
17 Battery Place, 8th floor
New York, NY 10004
- Who are Empire Resorts, Inc.'s independent auditors?
- Ernst & Young LLP
2001 Market Street Suite 4000
Philadelphia, PA 19103
- What is Empire Resorts, Inc.'s fiscal year end and what are the quarterly release dates?
- Empire Resorts, Inc. is on a calendar year. The last day of the fiscal year is December 31. Quarterly financial results are typically released four weeks after the quarter closes, but are subject to change.
- Does Empire Resorts, Inc. issue annual reports? Quarterly reports?
- Empire Resorts files both annual and quarterly reports with the SEC. You can go to our SEC Filings page to view and/or download and print a copy of any of Empire Resorts, Inc.'s filings.
- How can I get a copy of your SEC filings or annual report?
- We strongly encourage you to take advantage of the efficiencies offered by our website by viewing and/or downloading the information you need directly from this site. Please see SEC Filings for details.
- Where can I get information on the company?
- This website contains a variety of information on Empire Resorts, Inc. and its business and services.
- Who are the members of Empire Resorts, Inc.'s management team?
- Please see the Executive Bio page for a list of our current management team.
- Who are the members of Empire Resorts, Inc.'s Board of Directors?
- Please see the Director Bios page for details about our Board of Directors.
- How many employees does Empire Resorts, Inc. have?
- Empire Resorts, Inc. and its subsidiaries have approximately 1,600 employees.
- How do I contact investor relations?
- Please go to our Contact Us page on this website.
- Are there any restrictions on the ownership or transfer of shares of Empire stock?
- Shares of Empire stock are transferable only subject to the provisions of Section three hundred three of the Racing, Pari-Mutuel Wagering and Breeding Law, so long as Empire holds directly or indirectly a license issued by the New York State Gaming Commission, and may be subject to compliance with the requirements of other laws pertaining to licenses held directly or indirectly by Empire. The owner of stock issued by Empire may be required by regulatory authorities to possess certain qualifications and may be required to dispose of this stock if the owner does not possess such qualifications.